Please explore and experiement with our menu. We want you to try new things and find new favors you enjoy.
Try something new, make something up, if you do not like your drink for any reason, we will remake you another drink at no charge, no questions asked. We want you to enjoy your beverages, your experience, and our company.
All Drinks come either hot or iced.
White chocolate & hazelnut
The Basic “B”
Caramel, salt, and vanilla
The Swanky "B"
Dolce de leche caramel and vanilla
The Grouchy John
White Chocolate and Amaretto
Cookie butter and Nutella
Merlin – “It’ll make you believe in magic!”
Dolce De Leche, cookie butter and salt
Dark Side Nutella Latte
Nutella and more nutella
Almond Roca Mocha (ARM)
Rich Chocolate and Almond Roca flavor
Chai tea with espresso and banana
White chocolate and banana
Honey and vanilla
PB & J
Peanut butter and raspberry syrup
Dirty Chai Latte
Oregon chai latte with a shot of espresso
Butterscotch, caramel, toffee nut
The Orca (black and white)
Dark Chocolate and white chocolate
Dark chocolate and coconut
White Chocolate and coconut
Macadamia and coconut
Cinnamon, Vanilla, and Carmel
Ze German Bear
Hazelnut and honey
The Gwen – This drink is B.A.N.A.N.A.S
Banana and vanilla
Honey, cookie butter, vanilla
The Fat Elvis
Peanut butter, banana, dark chocolate, salt
The Lucha Libre
Dark chocolate, horchata, cinnamon
Horchata, honey, almond roca
cookie butter and dark chocolate sauce
Dark chocolate, cinnamon, cayenne pepper
espresso with water
Chocolate and Peppermint
The Rolo - titus' recipe
Dark chocolate and caramel
Chai Tea Latte
The classic you are use to
The Emperor’s Hot Chocolate
Made with Nutella
Here’s what we’ve been working on
Did you know...
Littering has been an element of society for as long as anyone can remember. And for quite some time society has tried to eliminate, or at least minimize, the cause and effects of littering. But, alas, to no avail: littering persists and society is resigned to accept that we have “no choice” but to settle for a world overflowing with litter. Conventional wisdom says that if enough people were to pick up x amount of litter a day, then, before long, it would all be gone. So how come that solution has never been tried?
- According to Wikipedia, cleaning up litter in the U.S. costs hundreds of dollars per ton, about ten times more than the cost of trash disposal, for a cost totaling about $11 billion per year. That’s money which could have gone to building wind turbines, or planting trees and flowers, or greening roof tops.
- The several trillion toxic cigarette butts littered worldwide annually are responsible for fatal fires and the deaths of numerous mammals, birds and reptiles who eat them.
- Litter reduces property value, because it sends a message that people don’t take pride in their community.
- In Georgia it costs $90 million annually to throw away 2.6 million tons of cans, bottles and newspapers that are collected and moved to Georgia landfills. Those items would have an estimated market value of $300 million if they were recycled.
- According to the U.N. Environment Program, plastic debris causes the deaths of more than a million seabirds every year, as well as more than 100,000 marine mammals. Syringes, cigarette lighters and toothbrushes have been found inside the stomachs of dead seabirds, which mistake them for food.
- Twenty years ago Burger King did a study which determined that $1 million of unopened ketchup got thrown out each year. Imagine the savings if restaurant goers everywhere only took what they needed.
Finally, littering is symptomatic of apathy, the root of virtually all problems. So, by stigmatizing littering, you don’t merely mitigate the aforementioned problems.